Sunday 10 November 2013

〖 PROJECT 3a --- Free-Form Sculpture 〗

Free-form SCULPTURE.....
Sculpture ? What is sculpture ?
I was not familiar with this word >.<
Btw I searched a lot from internet and finally i got an idea of 'Connection'.

My concept was to show that connection among people is very important.
The theme given was HARMONY , harmony is produced when a good connection starts among people.

This is my sculpture ^.^


It can be seen that my sculpture was connected randomly because I want to mention that there is no specific way for people to communicate and people can use their own way to convey their message in order to connect each other.

I used magazine as my material to do my sculpture.
This is because magazine is colorful and different colour in magazine represent different races in our country.
Connection and communication among different races are important to produce a harmonious country.

I believed that harmonious environment can be prodeced with good connection among people.

No comments:

Post a Comment