Tuesday 15 October 2013

〖PROJECT 2 --- Natural & Man-made Structures〗

OMG
drawing again...
Just like what the title stated , we need to draw both natural & man-made structures as well.


Project 2a : Natural Structure
I used almost 3 days to finish this drawing. >.<


 I chose this natural structure because I was attracted by it's toughness as it grows at a staircase without soil.
It reminds me that i have to be tough and strong no matter how difficult the life will be.


Next ,


Project 2b : Man-made Structure

For man-made structure , i chose a pavilion to draw.
I found this pavilion when i was going to my friend's hostel and I invited her to become my model. (hahahaha)


I chose the pavilion probably because of it's cute appearance ^.^




hehe...Done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment