Friday 29 November 2013

〖 PROJECT 5 --- Sense of Place : Neighborhood & Community 〗

5th Project - quite a complex project for me...
This is because we need to go to the real site to observe and analysis the site.
I have no construction background in my family at all and site-visit was a very new experience for me.
Actually, I feel very stressed when doing this project because we need to draw a lot of plans and propose the improvement on the site that we had visit. Erm...SCARY project  @.@
By the way, I had chose Sunway Merica, Sg. Ara, Penang as my neighborhood area to visit.

Project 5a: Neighborhood Elements: Existing Condition 

Project 5b: Neighborhood Elements: Proposed Improvement

I had burned midnight oil with friend to do this project since we had apartment stay in the weekend before the submission date.
WAU!! My 1st night without sleeping in USM...

Zang zang!! Done :)




I miss my bed so much that time T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment